Following my post on Chuck Norris programming facts, here is more facts for your viewing pleasure:
- MVC actually stands for Model-View-ChuckNorris. Controller is just one of his nicknames.
- Chuck Norris was written in C# which itself was written in Chuck Norris
- You don't follow Chuck Norris on Twitter. He follows you, finds you, and kills you
- The design of Silverlight DeepZoom was directly inspired by Chuck Norris’ powers of bionic vision.
- Chuck Norris doesn't write code...oh no, he thinks about the finished product and the code appears.
- Chuck Norris has no need for virtual methods. Nothing can override Chuck Norris.
- A synchronize operation doesn't protect against Chuck Norris, if he wants the object, he takes it.
- Chuck Norris invented recursion to see what would happen if he roundhouse kicked himself.
- Chuck Norris can multi-thread on a single processor by breaking it into pieces.
- Chuck Norris wrote a program that calculated the last digit of pi.
- Chuck Norris' compiler is afraid of displaying warnings to him. It just fixes the code automatically.
- Chuck Norris uses Vista with UAC turned on. He has received no warnings. Ever.
- Chuck Norris monitor has no glare…no-one glares at Chuck Norris.
And as a last one for today, try to type "How to Find Chuck Norris" in Google and click "I'm Feeling Lucky"…